A technology & innovation guru, Scott Bales is a global leader in the cutting edge arena known as “The Digital Shift”, encompassing innovation, culture, design, and mobility in a world gone digital. As a thought leader, Scott thrives on the intersection between cultural and behavioural changes in the face of technology innovations.
With over ten years of international experience in innovation and implementation strategy, Scott has built a reputation as a sought after consultant and speaker with the ability to communicate unorthodox ideas with insightful passion.
Previous Chief Mobile Officer for Moven, the world’s first ever digital everyday bank, Scott has successfully meshed his fascination with people and what motivates them, with a raw enthusiasm for technology. Currently based in Singapore, Scott runs successful advisory firm, Innovation Labs Asia partnering with organisations as they embark on their own innovation journey.
He is the former Vice President of Visa Company Fundamo, former Head of Technology for ANZ subsidiary WING Money, founding member of Next Bank, a mentor to entrepreneurs across the world, sits on the Board of Care Pakistan and holds advisory positions at Startup Bootcamp Fintech, Hub Singapore and Apps 4 Good.
Scott is also author of best selling book ‘Mobile Ready: Connecting With The
Untethered Consumer’ and ‘Innovation Wars’ due for release in 2018 a essential guide for any corporate to drive successful innovation programs with impact.
- Wireless lapel microphone
- Wireless presentation clicker
- Scott's preference is to present using the inhouse central computer running Keynote File for Mac. He will bring his own Mac as a backup and will require compatible adapters ie. HDMI and DVI
- He prefers to work with 16:9 ratio. Please advise if your team works with another visual ratio
- A preview / fold back monitor and timer is required that is visible from the stage
- For interactive workshops, Scott requires a Smartboard (interactive whiteboard)
VIDEO RECORDING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
Scott is happy to have his speaking event recorded conditionally on the basis that he receives a copy for his own use. In the event that photographs or video is taken, Scott requests a electronic copy of the media within 30 days of the event.