Are you ready for isaac?
Over the past decade our everyday life has changed with the rapid adoption of multiple lifestyle evolutions, primarily driven by technological advancement and mastery. Are hundred-year-old industry institutions ready to engage and service the modern consumer?
We take an investigative journey through the eyes of Isaac, the digital native that embodies the generational shift of cultural, behavioural and technological changes that are shaping the expectations of the modern consumer.
Exposing the cognitive zigzags of mind that lead to the formation of consumer beliefs and attachments. Investigating the impacts these have on consumers services, and how institutions in the 21st century need adapt their approach or face the same disintermediation already witnessed in other industries.
- Learn to identify and ask the right questions of the market signs that are disrupting industries
- In depth understanding of the realities that shape the modern consumer
Over the past decade the corporate world has been in awe of the transformational innovation coming out of Silicon Valley. Small but brilliant ideas have disrupted traditional industries, empower new; business models, consumer sets, and digital economies. Corporate executives are now feeling the very real threat.
Silicon Valley’s success is based on some simple frameworks around capability, context and the customer. Frameworks that can unleash the powerful resources corporates have at their disposal. We take a journey through the four pillars to successful innovation, context, culture, capability and collaboration, unlocking the potential of the ‘intrapreneur‘.
- Learn the secrets to Silicon Valley’s success
- Learn the capability frameworks that your organisation can leverage
- Leave with key questions to ask of your organisation, as the first step towards a culture of innovation.
- Simple practical tools for you to implement immediately
No longer will the consumer be tethered to a television, computer screen or a physical place when interacting with businesses. Mobility is a game changer, it’s not just about the device, it’s about the entirely new eco-system of services and empowerment the device and connectivity enable. The impact of mobile has altered the direction of entire industries, forever changing the expectations of consumers, employees and citizens.
The rapid growth of mobile accessibility around the world has created immense new possibilities, based on a device that we have a deep personal connection with. We look at how the mobile phone has and will be the catalyst for change as industries are forced to shift away from the idea of a ‘place to do business’ to a anytime, anywhere, always-on culture that has already hit billions of people and continues to sweeps across the globe.
- Learn the evolution of behavioural norms driven by mobile centricity in society
- Learn to understand how the consumer modality shift impacts your organisation's outlook
- Leave with key questions that organisations should be asking themselves, and their customer base
- Learn first hand practical tools for understand user needs
The future of finance
Bedford’s Index allows you to stack multiple Pages on top of each other. Each Index Page will feature all the banner options available to other Pages in the site, including the Page Banner, Page Banner Slideshow, and Simple Image Banner options.
The Index also features a Fixed Navigation, which will appear after you scroll past the first Page in the Index. This navigation is only available while browsing an Index in Bedford.